Midwest Summer Tour - Sweet Deal | Minnesota and Wisconsin Videographer
RESERVE YOUR SESSION TODAY THROUGH MIDNIGHT MAY 31st
AND RECEIVE OUR
SWEET SUMMER DEAL
Now booking July 1st-30th Minnesota and Wisconsin filming sessions.
Promo code: midwestsummerdeal
What's YOUR favorite summer activity?
Summers in the midwest are way too short so you have to soak in as much of it as you can before it slips away.
Growing up in Minnesota, I have fond memories of summer, but they are only that...distant memories. I have very few pictures and absolutely no home videos of my childhood. I often reflect back on this and wonder if its the very thing that beckoned me to become a photographer, now filmmaker.
I so desperately wish I could sit down and watch a home video of my childhood. And as my parents age and I age, the stories and memories are becoming more and more faint with each passing year.
I wish I could go back in time and have somebody film my favorite summertime activities and the joy the brought me year after year.
Here are a few of my favorites. Are they yours too?
- Canoeing, tubing and white water rafting down the Cannon Falls River
- spending the day at Valleyfair
- visiting the Minnesota Zoo
- splashing around at the waterpark
- enjoying a weekend at the lake cabin with friends
- going to the Minnesota Childrens Museum and the Science Museum of Minnesota
- camping at Boundary Waters
- hiking at Oxbow Park
- listening to local bands at First Avenue Concerts
- enjoying outdoor concerts
- exploring the Uptown Art Fair
- eating anything and everything on a stick at the Minnesota State Fair
- people watching and listening to local bands at the Basilica Block Party
- attending the Aquatennial Torchlight Parade
- enjoying the Loring Park Art Festival
- riding bikes and feeding the geese at Silver Lake
- riding horses at Ironwood Springs
- looking at art at the Minneapolis Institute of Art
- watching horse races at Canterbury Park
- walking around and taking pictures of the sculpture garden exhibits at the Walker Art Center
- exploring the caves at Niagara Caves
- apple picking at Apple Ridge Orchard
- racing go-karts at Skylne Raceway
- shopping at the Mall of America and riding roller coasters at the indoor amusement park Nikelodeon Universe
- or just enjoying a typical midwestern summer at home running through the backyard sprinkler or swimming at the local pool.
I'd love to tag along, camera in hand and capture YOUR midwest summer activities in a video. You get to have a super fun family day and a home video to cherish and relive for years to come, and I get the joy of capturing it all on film for you. Family films capture the essence of your sweet summer moments that are all too soon forgotten as the kiddos grow up.
Planning a trip to the lake cabin this summer? Awesome, my floatie and underwater camera are ready to go.
Special plans for 4th of July? Cool, I will bring the sparklers and a case of my favorite strawberry Spring Grove Soda Pop. My parents both grew up in Spring Grove! Our family has a lot of history there. I am pretty much related to everybody in that town one way or another.
Camping and canoe trip planned? Have sleeping bag...will travel. Who's bringing the s'mores?
Have a trip to Valleyfair planned? I LOVE me a scary rollercoaster, and getting soaked on the flume. Let's do this!
Want to capture a day in the life of your summer? Blow up the backyard pool and slip-n-slide. Living in Hawaii with sun 365 I always have plenty of sunscreen on hand.
I would love nothing more than to tag along with you this summer and capture all those sweet family moments for you before they slip away.
Summer flies by so quickly. And childhood flies by EVEN FASTER so make sure to CAPTURE IT ON FILM. so you have those precious home videos to watch for years to come. Just think you can relive the sound of your child's squeal with delight as they jump into the lake/pool, twirl around with a sparkler on the 4th of July, run through the sprinkler in the backyard, slide down the waterslide or jump on the trampoline.
Allow Sweet Rain to be a fly on the wall this summer and capture those sweet summer memories.
What do you get when you book a family film with us ?
- A super fun filming session with Sweet Rain. You decide the activity, location and duration and I show up with camera in hand ready to capture it in all its wonderfulness. You wont even know I am there, I am like a ninja with a camera...inconspicuous like a fly on the wall.
- A digital link and thumb drive of your film. Just as soon the leaves on the trees are turning colors and you are getting the kids ready for a new school year you will receive (1) a digital version of your film, a link you can use to share with friends and family online, (2) a pretty little package from Hawaii which will be filled with lots of love and aloha, including some traditional Hawaii favorite goodies and a custom thumb drive including your film in which you can play on your computer or TV.